Craving a scrumptious dinner you can whip up in less than 30 minutes? Look no further than Creamiest Tuscan Salmon! Made with the freshest of salmon and simple ingredients like butter, garlic, lemon juice, sun dried tomatoes and spinach, this delectable dish is sure to satisfy all your taste buds. Not only is it flavor-packed, but it's packed with as much health as it is flavor too! Omega-3 fatty acids in the salmon help promote heart health while the tomatoes and spinach offer added vitamins A or C. Plus, who doesn't love a creamy dish? Whether enjoyed as a cozy weeknight dinner or an impressive date night meal that comes together quickly, Creamiest Tuscan Salmon is sure to have everyone licking their plates clean!
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE TUSCAN SALMON RECIPE
- 3 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Chicken Broth
- 5 ounces (150g) jarred sun-dried tomato in oil, drained of oil
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. To make the Tuscan salmon recipe: Heat the oil in a large electric skillet over medium-high heat. (You can find the best ones Here!) Season salmon with some quick spices, like salt and pepper. I like adding some basil and rosemary. Then, sear the fish in the electric skillet, flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Once the salmon filets are cooked, remove from the pan and set aside on a plate.
2. In the same pan, melt the butter in the remaining cooking juices leftover. Add in the garlic and fry for about 1 minute. Add the onions and sun dried tomatoes and fry until you smell the fragrant smells of the tomatoes and onions. Finally, pour in the broth, preferably chicken broth.
3. Reduce heat to low, add the heavy cream, and bring to a gentle simmer while stirring occasionally. Season the cream sauce with salt and pepper to your taste.
4. Add in the baby spinach and allow to wilt in the sauce, and add in the parmesan cheese. For the best parmesan cheese, I recommend buying slices, then grating them using a cheese grater. Allow the cream sauce to simmer for a further minute until cheese melts through.
5. To ensure the best salmon texture and taste, put the salmon filets back in the pan, add some parsely and other fresh seasonings. After 2 minutes remove the filets and pur the sauce on top. And that, is how you make a perfect Creamy Tuscan Salmon. Enjoy! ❤️
*This site contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission through links in this post.